Requirements To Have A Document Notarized
- Named person on document must be over 18 years old.
- Bring the document to be notarized.
- Complete all of the necessary fields except the dates and signatures. Document must be signed and dated physically in the presence of the notary.
- Identification – A state issues identification card, driver’s licenses or military ID with your photograph, issuing authority of the card, description of yourself (e.g. height, weight, hair & eye color, gender, etc.)
- All signers present for signing.